onsdag 12 juni 2019


Dearest students of  03 ABC

Today I am so overwhelmed and I just want to thank you so 

much for the presents and hugs. 

Specially thanks to ”  all my little horses” 

You all mean a  lot for me ! I will never forget you.

In all these years of teaching English and Spanish,

  I have never had students with so much potential.

 You have been an inspiration for me. It has been an honor and a pleasure to 

teach you.

This is my the last post in this blog and I will finish with a quote from a book 

called Dakini Power by 

Michaela Haas


”May you live long and realize your fullest potential.

May your spirits soar high, and may you always have the courage to follow the 

truth.

May all  your aspirations be fulfilled and goodness prevail”


All the best and all my love // Rosalba

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar